The new generation of dual-antennas from KP fit a four port radiating systems within a single compact 17 inch
radome. This arrangement allows complete coverage while reducing tower rental and installation costs.
- Dual VH sector antennas 65° in a single radome
- High gain of 17.5 dBi
- Supplied with KP’s over-designed universal adjustable bracket, in hot-dip galvanized steel, with wide U-bolts
for mounting on poles or tower legs up to 4”.
- Mounting space for Mimosa radio on back
- Reduced inches on tower, only 17” tall
- True MIMO speed to the customer
- Lower wind resistance than equivalent full-size sectors
- Allows upgrade path to add a frequency band without using more space on tower.
- Faster installation than two single-band sectors
- Frequency: 4900-5900 MHz
- Polarization Type: Vertical and Horizontal